Tuesday 16 November 2010

Happy Eid wishes and messages

(1).
Close your eyes and imagine my smily face
my eyes
my nose
my lips
my hairs
ok DONE
happy eid ho app ne Eid ka chand daikh lia 2 din pehley.

(2).
All that is in the heavens
and the earth
glorifieth Allah; and
He is the Mighty,
the Wise.
The Holy Quran [ 57:1]
happy eid to You.

(3).
Life is mostly froth and bubble,
But two things stand like stone,
Kindness in another’s trouble..
and courage in you’s own.
happy eid

Tags: happy eid, happy eid everybody, Happy Eid Greetings, happy eid in hindi, happy eid in urdu, happy eid messages, happy eid quotes, happy eid urdu, happy eid wish, happy eid wishes, happy eid wishes and messages, Muslims happy eid al-Adha, say happy eid, wish u happy eid


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment